Searching for 111419

A quick learner says:
Hello, I'm looking for 2 of these pieces with the screws.
Thank you for your help.
Sincerely, Rick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FC7AA242-9E9B-4B41-8575-9EED0E894A05.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 90-169 , 90-237 , or 90-301 Face Mount Keepers to start. Compare the hole spacing to your old keeper and see if one of these could work for you. Please reuse your old screws, as these depend as much on the configuration of the window as they do the keepers. If you need screws, consult with a local hardware store for assistance. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at