Searching for 23-193 installation instructions

A quick learner says:
Do you have installation instructions for 23-193 bypass door hardware
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have instructions specifically for the 23-193. In my experience, this type of roller just screws to the door. Where are you running into issues exactly?

A quick learner says:
Was wondering about suggestion on how far to put door hangers from door edge. For a dual rail system how large a gap is suggested between the rails and is it better to have the doors on the front track hung from the front, back, or it does not matter. Same question for the back rail doors
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Are you installing new doors? The 23-193 roller is for a pocket door, but based on what you describe, it sounds like you're installing a set of regular bi-pass closet doors, one in the front and one in the back. 

Look at our double track closet door kits, which I've listed on this page. One of these may work for you.

A quick learner says:
Thanks. It looks like the dual rail system would have worked, but the door company sent me the pocket door hardware. I think I have figured it all out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.