Searching for 40986

A quick learner says:
These small black plastic slides are cracked and broken it appears they are permanently connected to a bracket that screws to the window frame at the top in the bottom. Can you please help me with this, I have two Casements I will probably need parts for each one left one right. Thank you very much.
In the photo you will see the number 40987 the top assembly has the number 40986, I hope this helps.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning. Thank you for getting in touch with us. We can definitely help, though I'm afraid the exact piece you want is not available by itself. The industry has no direct replacement for these slides, unfortunately. However, you could consider replacing the whole hinge. See our 36-013-10 to start out. Carefully look over our pictures and dimensions and let me know if this would work in your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)