Searching for B16291Y27B2M split arm operator

A quick learner says:
It looks like a Anderson Window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EED577D4-3B7F-4012-9CFE-B3D7E5A340D5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 00E8BABF-5FD6-4708-9BCB-A1BE6B3786FA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C0B6D582-153B-4444-870C-49CFD3B2909F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8112BF41-E2DD-4BD6-B8BA-ED56B8E1F0A5.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


It looks like your windows use either our EntryGard 39-031 and 39-032 or Caradco 39-155 and 39-156 operators. To choose between the two sets, you'll need to measure you smaller link arm and compare it to the dimensions shown on our product pages, since the link arm is the main difference between the Caradco and Entrygard operators. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at