Searching for Broken plastic shoe for double hung window

A quick learner says:

Hello, I'm trying to find a shoe for my window and cannot see anything on your website that matches. Attached are 3 pictures a picture of the shoe in the vinyl channel and a picture of the bottom of the shoe that is broken and also the top of the plastic channel track that the shoe runs up and down in. At the top you will notice a plastic "stopper" which I think holds the spring system in place. My house was built in 1994 and I see no evidence or indication who built or made the windows do any help or advice you can provide about the shoe and how to replace one would be really appreciated. The shoe is plastic and is 2 1/4 inches in length and 1 inch wide. I hope you can help. Thanks in anticipation Duncan

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. We don't have that stop, but we do carry the shoe. See our 15-104.

These windows are very old and not made anymore. If you need other parts related to this balance, I recommend contacting a local mill work to see if they can give you an all new jamb liner.

A quick learner from Laurel, MD says:
Hi Tom, thanks for your reply and while the shoe that believe is the same as mine looks different to me I will place an order for a couple and see if it is a match. I do have another question and that is do you know how to remove the shoe from the jamb liner on this particular window and also do you know how to remove the stop? Thanks in anticipation, regards, Duncan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I believe you need to remove the entire jamb liner from the window in order to get anything out of it. I don't know the exact process for your particular, but see the related video. This may be similar. If not, you may want to contact a local professional for assistance. 

A quick learner from Laurel, MD says:
Hi Tom, Thanks for your reply and once the part arrives I?ll see if I can manage the repair and if not will seek professional help. Thanks very much for your advice and timely responses to my questions. Sincerely Duncan
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.