Searching for Cobb sliding window single roller 1991

A quick learner says:
Old single pane Cobb sliding window rollers metal with plastic housing. Looks like single metal wheel. Year 1990-91.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220608_135214411_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220608_135150581.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This roller is a strong match for our 87-205, though your roller has only one wheel compared to our two. Despite that I think it's still worth considering. Check it out and see what you think!

Alternate image for 87-205
Alternate image for 87-205

A quick learner says:
Thanks Tom,
Think I'll try ordering 4 from Swissco. Wonder what shipping costs? I'm in no hurry so snail mail works for me.
Paula
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we actually offer a few delivery methods, which will affect the cost of shipping. This will be calculated for you automatically during checkout, but before you finalize the order in case you wanted to make any changes.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.