Searching for D-4012

A quick learner says:
I think I need the Del Mar D-4012-SH. I've attached a pic. The rollers do not have a part number on them, they do say Del Mar. I'm guessing it's D-4012 because it looks the same. Do you have a replacement part? I will need two of them.
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please compare your hardware to our 81-056, this looks like it could be a good match. Just make sure the dimensions are all the same.
A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Thanks for the reply. For the one I have it looks like the wheels have an outer diameter of around 1 1/8". The part you guys have is only available in 1" or 1 1/4" OD. Can you generally use a 1" assembly where a 1 1/8" was used before?
A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Would the 81-169 seem to be the same?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
While the wheel size is slightly different, you can always adjust it up or down to make up the difference. As for the 81-169, it could possibly work, but it would depend on the size of your roller. The dimensions are slightly different. You will need to measure yours to confirm the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)