Searching for Mepla hinge replacement 346.290 03 00

A quick learner says:

Hi, I'm looking for a replacement for the Mepla 346.290 03 00

It is for a corner pie cut cabinet door. Appears this hinge is no longer available. Do you have a comparable replacement for it. I can do minor modifications to the doors if necessary.

Thank you

Jerry 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BEBFF369-EABF-4A1E-874A-0A78BC7B65C8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29293029-253F-493F-A1F0-98444191B1AA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 89FA2CA8-3404-4E11-BD39-54B62955075C.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We've run into this hinge a few times in the past but have never been able to locate an exact match for it, unfortunately. The closest we have in our inventory is our 32-351. Could you possibly use this as a replacement? Look it over and let me know what you think.

A quick learner from Australia says:
Hi Casey, we also have been looking for this hinge. We need to know if yours will fit the holes of the other the Mepla 346.290 03 00? Cna you send me the meassurements center screw holes and the diameter of the round circle (insertion).
I appreciate your help. Thanks
A handy person from Australia says:

Hi Casey, Could I please purchase 2 x hinges 32-351 please?

How can I pay you?

Our company name is: Austral Denning Spares

Thank You,

Marli 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have a record of the exact specifications of Mepla hinges but I will attach the dimensions from the 32-351 product page below. We are not able to process orders through this thread but you are welcome to order these hinges directly on our website or by giving our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929. Thanks for posting. 

Dimensions for 32-351
Dimensions for 32-351

A quick learner from California says:
I have the exact same Mepla hinge, did this work
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.