Searching for Nami 31761A tandem nylon rollers

A quick learner says:
This roller set has 31762A stamped on the side the rollers are nylon 1 1/4 Dia. I for got to measure the width and height but the mounting holes are 5 3/4 on center. Who ever in stalled this door did not use any hardware to secure the stationary door and I'm not sure how it was locked in I would be very happy if you could send me a blown up view of parts and assembly if you have them. I need two roller assemblies thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9E57EA28-564B-4730-B7E0-C766BA2AD9D9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30BF08EC-A290-4CC0-AB2E-498D2A5E5918.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27E95702-A1F6-486F-AAD3-5415975040B0.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your roller appears to be a good match for our 81-170. I feel pretty confident that this is what you want, but since some of your measurements are in question you may want to look over ours just to be safe.

These typically just screw in. Our 81-170 unfortunately also does not come with fasteners so you may want to triple check to be sure there aren't still screws in the bottom of your door. I don't know how else these could possibly be installed. 

Alternate image for 81-170
Alternate image for 81-170

A quick learner says:
Thank you, but with further research I found an exact match. Thank you again fur your response.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.