Searching for OLY 103B

A quick learner says:
Looking for replacement grid clips that slide into grooves on decorative window grids.
Markings on clip: OLY
See attached photos
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe we have an exact match for your grid clip, but see our 55-159. This appears to be our best match. Let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)