Searching for Patriot homes casement window crank

A quick learner says:
Hello , I?m in a patriot home and need a replacement casement window crank. Can you please help with this ? I need one for the left window crank . The inside retangle housing is about 4 inches by 1 inch .This window does not open anymore so I have also included pictures of the right window crank .
Pic 2 is what I need.
Thanks
Harpreet
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 94EC1B28-B400-41EC-A8C0-F8EE5C314638.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 02E2F64F-E791-45B8-942E-1AAF27266388.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

HI Harpreet. I'm afraid I can't get a good enough look at your operator from this picture. Can we see the entire mechanism, including the link arm(s) that connect to the window, from a bird's eye perspective? From there, we'll try and narrow down possible replacements. Many thanks.

A home owner says:
Ok, I'll send more pics later today .
A home owner says:
Hello again , hope the photo helps. It's for the right window. The left one is the problem one- doesn't open now .
Thanks again !
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF73BFA9-2CEB-4852-9A9E-EA3B91C4CCF1.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It's still difficult to say what you have while it's still installed in the window. You could have something like our 39-028E and 39-027E, but you'll have to review our photos and dimensions to confirm.

A home owner says:
Ok, thanks , I'll look those up.
A home owner says:
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This is what it looks like off the window. I'm in need of the gear mechanism in the crank case. The case measures 4" and the handle measures 8" for long section and 1.5 inch for short one.
Thanks
Harpreet
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 201C5088-52FC-4FD9-A0D2-10EEA12E9B31.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid the gear mechanism cannot be repaired or replaced. If the gears are stripped out you will need an all new operator.

In your case, I think our 39-366 and 39-365 would be better options. You'll note that Bob recommended our 39-028E and 39-027E before, but this new photo you just uploaded shows that the wheel bearing at the end of the arm is a different style than Bob's suggestions. You'll see that our 39-366 and 39-365 are much closer.

SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.