Searching for WB0666

A quick learner says:
Hi I am looking for the small part indicated to in this picture. It fits on the rod and keeps it from slipping off.
thank you Karen
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The metal piece you need is not available by itself. If yours is broken, you'll need a new pivot shoe entirely. Could you give me the width and thickness of your current shoe? You may find it easier to measure if you remove it from the window. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection of pivot shoes here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)