Searching for What size bal. for 30x53

A quick learner says:
I'm looking to replace balances on an Anderson wood window located at the head of the frame.
What I don't know is if it comes in different strengts which I'm sure it must.....it would only make sense. If my window is roughly 30x50 what would I order for balances
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The rough window size won't allow me to determine the best replacement for your balance. You will need to remove one of the original balance boxes from the window and then show us a picture of each and every stamp printed on it. That will allow us to match it up to a replacement option in our catalog.

If you haven't seen it already, the video below may be of some help for this project.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.