Searching for cd543 Handle Set

A quick learner says:
This is for a handle for a sliding glass door. Inside part number is CD453 outside is CD562 ( I really only need the inside one CD 453 if it comes that way, Looks like the manufacture numbers for door are A3-B3-C3-E3-F2 Can/CGSB-82.1 WWW.royalplast.ca
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I can't say with certainty what you need without seeing photos of your original handle set. The number 'CD453' has been associated with our 82-078 in the past, but I by no means can guarantee this is what you need. Take a look, compare the dimensions, and let us know if this is what you need. If not, please show us photos of your original handle set.

A quick learner says:
Here are the best pics I have as I am not there and they were sent to me. Handle length is 7 1/4 and the holes are 6 1/2 on center. Thanks Alan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_09641.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_09551.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_09071.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Hi Alan, thanks for the extra photos. I'm pretty sure the 82-078 is indeed the closest match we have; 6-1/2" is awfully close to 6-9/16", so double-check to be sure.

Profile picture of Bob

Great, thanks! Yep, looks very close to our 82-078. Look it over and see if you agree.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.