Searching for easy close drawer pistons

A quick learner says:

The easy close mechanisms on some of my kitchen cabinet drawers are not working properly. My cabinets are made by Aristokraft. It appears that some of the Easy Close Pistons have become defective. I would like to purchase replacement Easy Close Pistons so that I can replace the defective ones. The pistons are gray, and have the following number on them "6.01.07 AVS421 1K08C04". Can I purchase 16 of them, along with 16 of the white plastic holders that they snap in to? I have attached a picture of the parts I am looking for. Thank you.

Frank

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Aristokraft Kitchen Cabinet Drawer Easy Close Pist
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Our 32-006 is the closest relevant piece of hardware we have to this piston. You may need to contact a hardware store to find the right replacement. I apologize we can't be of more help, and good luck with the repair. 

A handy person from Connecticut says:
Can you assist in finding a replacement soft close piston , the part number on the original is:
20 04 065 au54211b11c04.

Ill also add a photo. Thanks for the help.
John Poidomani
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D8967E69-CE26-4F96-A235-B10037E54CCA.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey John. I am afraid we don't have a soft close piston quite like this. Our closest match would be the 32-006, but I don't know if this will work for your application. Take a look and see what you think. I apologize we can't be of more help, and best of luck with the repair. 

How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.