Searching for pl 15691

A quick learner says:
I need a bunch of window grip clips, clear plastic for an old house I just bought. Mine are 1 inch wide, so not sure the 5/8ths will work. It looks like the product number is PL 15691
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm having trouble finding anything with that number. Could you show us a picture of the part in question? That would be a big help. Thanks! In the meantime, you can browse through our selection of grid clips here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)