Searching for slidind door hardware

A quick learner says:
I'm looking for the hardware that holds the rollers for Manhattan Oval shower doors. Black plastic.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There are many possible replacement options for you. I'll need a photo of the part in question so that we can identify it. Please let us know if this is possible.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)