Searching for unique 22-E-50

A quick learner says:
I have a fair number of double hung wood window sashes built by Bonneville about 10 years ago. The homeowner I got them from is probably part of the reason they went bankrupt. It must of been part of a $40K order that did not fit properly.

I am trying to find balances which I hope to build operable window units with. See attached photo. The set up unit is approx. 55" tall. The only identifying marks I can find are:

(03/5) UNIQUE 22-E-50

I appreciate any help you can offer. If I have success here, I then have some of their French doors that I'll be looking for hinges and locksets.

Thanks,

Mark
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I think we can help. See our S770-23 balance with a 23E option. This is for sashes weighing 24 through 27 pounds. I think you could use this as a substitute but see what you think.
A quick learner from Vermont says:
Thanks, Paul. I checked that page and did not see an option foe 23E. There are just options A through D listed.

Also, what is return policy? if I order 4 for a trial setup are 3 unopened ones returnable if the first try doesn't work out?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh sure, sorry about that. We just added 23E as an option for this balance. However, we do not currently have it in stock (one of the reasons it was not available initially). It will be on backorder until we receive them.

As for our return policy, you can see it here.
A quick learner says:
Mortice mechanism in my Bonneville French door is broken, and I'd like to replace this unit in two doors.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F2DF1ED4-E54E-40CA-A1DC-9DB6BB5A5795.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CFAF236B-BF23-4A00-9F01-F11D7B236745.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F12026F5-6F5D-4EA0-A3C2-EB14D32C4680.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not sell replacement hardware for this type of door. My recommendation would be to contact the original manufacturer for assistance.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.