Searching for visions 2000 single slider window

A quick learner says:
Have the Visions2000 Single Slider window and need new sash locks. Ordered Product Code 90-286 and these do not work. The locking part is a solid piece and it needs to be a hook. The size of the lock is perfect but the locking mechanism does not fit -- needs to be a curcular piece with more of a hook. The picture of the lock on the left is the broken part. The right is the one I ordered which does not fit.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window sash lock.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to be sure what you have from these photos. Do you have an undamaged version of your lock that I can use as a reference?

Your description reminds me of our 90-009, but without seeing how your old locking tab was designed this is just an educated guess.

A landlord from Reedsburg Wisconsin says:
We have Weathershield Visions 2000 slide by windows with locks that neeed to be replaced. See attached pictures.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window sash lock 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window sash lock.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello again! We don't sell this exact lock, unfortunately. The best option in our inventory is probably going to be the 90-009 that I mentioned to you last year. The locking tab is not a full hook, but it has a grooved shape that functions similarly. Look it over and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.