Sears vynil clad window gaskets

A quick learner from Riverdale Park, MD says:
I had a very helpful exchange with Jody, and finally the weather broke enough to let me pull out one window and snap some pictures.

Attached jpgs show the gaskets installed - I have not removed any due to weather- in what seems to be an inverted T channel.
Two different weather gaskets = V shaped vinyl and Round vinyl with foam tube - each about 3/8" wide above the channel. Seem to be about 3/8 uncompressed but have been in place a number of years.

Can you help? looking for enough material for 24 windows, about 28 inches edge to edge. I am assuming roles of material or lengths of material to be cut upon installation.

Thanks!! //bob smith
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to make out what your weatherseal is, but our 58-055 might be what you're looking for. See what you think.
A quick learner from Riverdale Park MD, Near Jughead and Archie says:
Thanks! that looks pretty close. Weather is supposed to warm up Sunday, will pull the window out and get a better look and measure.

Thanks again!
A quick learner from Riverdale Park MD says:
a couple more imagesThree questions on this now -I have some new images with measurements and better explanation. I have included one shot of the window frame with the soft finger gaskets or brush like gasket on the edges.
1. What do you suggest for this one = The V shaped gasket slides into a small inverted T shaped slot with the T shaped edge holding the gasket in place as shown in the image. The round section has a foam sort of pipe inside the outer vinyl.

2. What do you suggest for this one = The V shaped gasket is also held in place with the inverted T slot and T shaped edge. it has about .500 inches o between raised edge and edge of gasket on the window frame.

3. What do you suggest for the brush/fingers edge gasket - same sort of inverse T and mating edge on this, but with some sort of plastic strip between the brush or fingers portion sort of like B|B with the B characters representing the soft fingers and the | representing the sort of separator between them.
User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the new information. The one type of weather seal looks a lot like our 58-183. As for the "V" type you show, I would suggest using something like our 58-135 or 58-156. Take a look and compare the dimensions to the ones you need to replace. Take note of the "T" groove. Make sure to see if it will fit in the slot of your sash. These are 3/16" wide.
A quick learner from Riverdale Park, MD says:
Thanks will do! Winter came back for a few days so I have to wait to pull windows again.
I sure wish half the companies I deal with were as customer service oriented as you guys!!
Seriously, Thank You!!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Our pleasure, Bob! Let us know if you ever need anything else.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)