Security screen door hardware

A home owner from AZ says:
The lock mechanism is 5.5 inches tall and 3/4 of an inch wide by 3.5 inches deep. Do you guys have a replacement lock/handle set for this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 686B5ACC-A88F-4D1D-97CE-1216E35AFA00.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 02AFAFFB-FF23-4210-ABE4-C8B4C0B49EDE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EAAC6EF0-A9FC-4173-A157-79F4B1B78C7A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F97ED748-0EA6-425C-904C-AC2D5944D010.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I recommend looking at our 40-119 to start. Out this may be a good match for your old security handle set, but without seeing the original I won't be able to confirm for sure.

Okay, I did send pics but not the right ones? What specific pics do you need me to send? Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I can't see much of your original hardware from these photos, just the door and the face of the mortise. Your next step now should be to carefully look over the photos and dimensions we show on the 40-119 store page. If they differ in any way, you will need to let me know how and provide me with pictures of the specific differences.

Ok I will do that. Thank you.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.