Semco Casement Window Parts

A contractor from wisconsin says:
Good afternoon,

I own a construction company in Lake Geneva, Wi. We are working on a customer's house who has all wood Semco casement windows. House was built in 1978, guessing the windows are the same year. We are looking for (5) replacement handles that say Semco on them and (1)casement sash lock and keeper. All parts I have found are 1980+ and are NOT an exact match to what the customer has. Do you happen to know of these parts and where they can be purchased? Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
As a matter of fact we do. First off, your hardware isn't made anymore. Anything we can offer will be a substitute, but I'm confident we can get these items to work.

For the casement lock, please see our 38-097 and 38-098. These won't be compatible with the old keeper, so you will also need our 38-079.

For the operator handle, it MIGHT be 39-114L. Please check the spline diameter. Ours is 11/32". Please tell us if yours is different.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.