Semco casement window

A home owner from The Chicago area says:
I have a semco casement window with a broken crank. Upon further examination I noticed that the hardware said Truth Entry Guard 30744 on one of the pieces. This window is the left window when looking from the outside. It seems to me that the replacement part may be EntryGard Dual Arm Operator 39-031. Is that correct? Also it has a Semco crank handle on it. Would they have switched it? Both of my Lexon covers are broken. What replacement part might that be?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, 39-031 looks like a good match, assuming the dimensions match. As for the cover, see our 39-323. I can't speak for why they used that handle, but if you want a new one you can see our 39-205.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)