Semco edge of casement window seal

A handy person from Helena, MT says:
The part I am looking for is a seal that slips into a groove on the edge of the window itself. I have had several of these fail and need to be replaced. This particular one is 48" in length, as are most of mine.

Facing out from the window is a softer "wiper blade" approx. 1/8" high x 1/32" thick. That blade 90 degrees into a hard plastic base approx. 1/4" wide. On the back side of this base is another piece that protrudes out about 1/4". This part is also harder and is about 1/32" wide at the base, with a bulbous edge about 1/16" in diameter.
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to make out your picture, as it's a little blurry. That said start by looking at our 58-055 and 58-170 and seeing if either of these can work for you as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)