Shower door rollers

A quick learner from Elmhurst, IL says:
I'm looking for a set of rollers that clamp to top of 1/4" shower glass (see attached photos). They are approx. 2-1/2" W x 1-3/4" H x 3/8" D. I thought they were standard CRL # M6053, but those turned out to be a little large and scrapped on frame.Please advise.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 52076_PHOTO3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 52076_PHOTO1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 52076_PHOTO2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your exact roller is no longer made, but I've known customers in the past to successfully use our 10-153 as a substitute. Look it over and let me know if you think you could get this to work on your door. I'm sorry we couldn't offer a better match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)