Shower door trim and sweep needed

A quick learner from SC says:
The 2 pictures with blue background are the vertical door trim edge needed. The single picture is of the door sweep. I just returned 1/4 inch trims that were too small for glass. Also the vertical trim was not like the one I attached in pic. The one I need has a hard edge stop. I think the glass is 3/8 but once before I had a 3/8 piece that seemed to fit exactly with no grip on glass.
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking over your photos, it appears that your vertical trim piece comes in two parts. It looks like you have a section that attaches to the glass with a t-kerf, and then a vinyl sweep that goes into the slot. If you can, please remove the vertical section and show us a picture of its profile, just like how you show the bottom sweep in the third picture. We will also need its dimensions.

As for the bottom sweep, you say the 1/4" sweep was too tight. You also say the 3/8" sweep is too loose. We have the 10-332 sweep for 3/8" thick glass. Maybe if you use a clear silicone caulk it will act as an adhesive to secure it to the glass. We also carry the 10-339 for 5/16" glass, but you will need to make sure it will fit. I would measure your glass to know exactly how thick it is.
A quick learner from Charleston, SC says:
See additional pictures requested. I included a picture of the glass with ruler to help identify the width needed. Thank you for your help.

Ok
Glass sweep
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
That does look a hair thinner than 3/8", but I don't think you'll find something exactly the same. The 3/8" sweep may be your best bet, and then you can use silicone adhesive caulk or secure it to the glass.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)