Side Mount Drawer Slide

A home owner from Michigan says:
Hello,

I am trying to find the correct part number to place an order for a side mount drawer slide - please refer to pictures - I am hoping the pictures with the measuring tape are clear enough for you to assist.

If you need any further information please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
Drawer hardware
A home owner from Michigan says:
Sorry...I forgot to note that on the part it has a number : TS-NO.8
Drawer part number
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for all the info. Take a look at both our 32-223 and 32-224 small side mount track. One is shorter and the other is longer than yours. We would like for you to see if you could use either one on drawer. Not sure we can get your exact size at 13-3/4" long. Get back to us and let us know what you think.
A quick learner from Michigan says:
Hi & thank you for your response. Yes, I did see those two part numbers & I was considering ordering one of both just to see the fit...however my biggest concern about those part numbers is not necessarily the length but the width. Do you feel the width of either of the two parts would fit the "notch" in the drawer by reading the measurement from my pictutes submitted?
Drawer slot
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The width of our 32-223 is 11/16", as stated in its description. It looks like your width is 11/16", as well, unless I'm reading your tape wrong. As long as it's 11/16" you should be fine.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.