Silverline series 7451 awning window locks

A handy person from New Hampton , New York says:

Silverline series 7451 awning window locks on the each side of window. Do you have them to sell? As mine 1 is locked and brok. I can not open it to give you the numbers on the window. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail (1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have a bunch of different locks that look like this, but I'm not sure which one to recommend. It depends entirely on the size of the locking fork itself, which is obscured in your photo.

You can start by looking at our 38-096 and 38-095. One of these may be what you need but you will need to compare our dimensions to yours to confirm the better match. You won't  be able to do this without removing the original.

A handy person from New Hampton , New York says:
I was able to get the one side of the window part way open and in the pictures I uploaded looks different than the locks that was suggested. In the post I looked at are different than what I have is a bar that goes up to lock as in the picture I uploaded. Is there a different lock you have for my window?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail (1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! I recognize this now, but it's bad news. This is an old lockset we carried many years ago that was since discontinued. We don't have anything that can replace this, unfortunately, and I don't know who else may carry it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.