Simonton Small plastic pop up part

A quick learner from San Rafael, CA says:
I'm trying to locate a part called "Air Lok" for a Simonton Impressions sliding window (made in 2008). It's the small plastic pop up part that allows a sliding window to be partially opened, yet stops to window from being opened all the way, unless the pop up is pressed down. Do you have these, or know where I can locate some? Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think we can help, yes. We usually call this part a "vent latch" or "night lock." There are a lot of possibilities and I'm not sure which would match yours. Could you show me a picture? In the meantime, you can see our selection here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)