Single Hung Window Balance

A home owner from Chesapeake, Virginia says:
My window balance broke. There are 2 long metal pieces. One has the number 335J and one has the number 405J. Can you tell me what parts I need to replace these? Also, instead of just replacing those metal pieces, can I buy the whole spring balance assembly? If so, what is that part number?

Thank you,

Barbara Stott
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Take a look at our S170-335 and S170-405. I believe these are what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)