Single hung window balance

A handy person from Escondido, CA says:
This balance is located at the top of the window, has 2 internal springs with the window hook on one side. The channel is 13/16" wide on the backside (5/8" wide internal channel), 35-1/8" long.

Thanks in Advance and Good Luck,
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Greg. Looks like you have an overhead window balance. I believe yours was used by Falcon Window out of MO. from the early 90's. We might be able to help, but before we can we will need to see the clip at the end of the cord and the number printed on the metal channel to help you. Keep in mind that the balance is currently installed in part of the frame (the white sleeve) which you have taken out. You will need to remove the balance from this frame sleeve.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)