Single pane glass window glazing

A handy person from Chicago says:
The photo shows one side of the window. The glass is broken at one corner. However, I don't know how to take the glass out. The thickness of glass is 1/16 inch. Please help me figure out what type of glazing is used in this case.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You have they call Marine glazing, where the glass with a rubber u-channel is sandwiched in between the metal frame. See the video below for help on how you can disassemble this frame.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)