Slider stationary door bracket

A quick learner from USA says:
This should be one piece. The largest section is 1 5/16 with the second half bending into an 'L' that is 1". The metal is 1/16 in thickness. The hole on the smaller portion is at 7/16, on the larger portion it's located at 1 ".
Thank you for your assistance.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This looks like it could be just a plain aluminum angle with holes drilled into it. You could probably find a plain aluminum angle at your local hardware store. We do have some angle brackets like the 80-019, but the aluminum gauge looks thicker than yours and may not work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)