Sliding Door Bracket for stationary side

A quick learner from The Villages, Florida says:
I am in need of the bracket that holds the stationary side of the sliding door closed. It may be a unique piece, as I can not find it locally anywhere here. I have it taped back together to give you an idea of what it should look like. It screws into the face of the slider as well as into the interior of the door casing. There are two on each side of the door. I have also included a photo of the bracket in place as it should be. The small lip that goes over the door fame by the glass is not that important, in my opinion, as I can't see that it does that much good, given that it is screwed into the door.

Hope you can help me!!

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0442.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0443.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0444.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0445.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We offer a couple of different stationary door brackets, but none exactly like what you have. However, we believe what we are going to recommend may work. Start your search off with our 80-003, 80-019, and 80-025. Look through each one carefully and see if any of these can be used in place of what you have. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)