Sliding Door Latch & Pull ID Help Needed

A quick learner says:
Pictures have measurements. If you need more measurements to ID--Can Do.

would like to buy two of theses beauties

Thank you for having such a user friendly ID Feature.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3190 copy.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3186.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3192.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3193.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us! We may be able to replace this handle, but I would like some more dimensions. Specifically, can you give me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center? That should be enough to work off of. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here. You may be able to pick out a good match even without my help.

I also appreciate your compliment. We try very hard to be as helpful as possible!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I'm sorry for missing that! Now that I'm looking at it, it's plain as day.

If the hole spacing is 3" then you have options. The only issue is that none of our 3" handles have the same locking latch as yours. That may not matter. They could work as-is, or in a worst case scenario you could get a new keeper to accommodate the new kind of latch.

Start by looking at our 84-231. This has a similar pull style in that the flat part screws to the door and the pull is recessed. It has a 3" hole center spacing and a 15/16" hole center offset (to the recess). It also comes with its own keeper, so there's no need to purchase one separately if you find yourself in that situation. 

Let me know what you think!

A quick learner says:
Thanks Tom,

Three inches Ctr to Cir Photo # 2 Vertical Blue tape next to two mounting holes :)

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.