Sliding Garage screen rollers

A quick learner from FL says:

I can not find the manufacturers name on the screens or on the components. All I need are replacement rollers and pins, the black support is fine.

plastic roller:

1) about 1-1/8" in diameter

2) 3/8" shoulder width

3) Outside wheel width 1/4"

4) 1/4" inside diameter hole for pin

The pin = 1/4" diameter x 1/2" long

Please help: Jeff 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Jeff. Take a look at our 84-057 . It has a metal center bushing that reduces the hole to 1/4" and makes the hub 3/8" thick. We don't have your size pin, but you should be able to get it from a local hardware store. 

A handy person from FL says:
My roller is completely solid and runs in a flat track. Do you have that or possibly one with a convex surfase verses a concave as you showed.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at