Sliding Glass Door Handle. Is this an 82-055

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
Hello All

1.)I want a keyed handle for this slider. From scouring these forums I beleive I have a handle that can be replaced with an 82-055K. Can anyone confirm this for me? The mounting srews are 3.5" on center.

2.) Can I remove the plug on my current handle and just buy the key cylinder (a more cost effective option?)

Thanks in advance!

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, John. Assuming the dimensions match up, the 82-055K looks like a good match. If you are able to knock out that center punch, you can use our 82-310 key cylinder.
A professional from CA says:
I may be wrong, but I think that style of outside pull uses something like 82-301.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)