Sliding Window Channel Balance - non-tilt

A home owner says:
I don't see the exact Channel Balance that I have on your site. Mine has a marking of "30 4"

It measures 1/2" wide and the metal part without the plastic end pieces measures just under 30 3/4" long

I have a few of these windows that are just old and need new Channel Balances
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1798.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1800.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1802.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply a match for your balance, but it has to be a special order due to its configuration. Before we go any further, though, we need more information.

First, please remove an undamaged version of your balance and show me a clear picture of the metal clip at the end of the cord. That is a small but very important detail.

Next, please tell me how many of these balances you need altogether.

Once I have that information, I will email you a purchase link and price quote for the requested quantity. You can use this to place an order on our site.

A home owner from WA says:
Thanks Tom and Steve!
It will be a while before I get back over to my cabin where these windows are located (hunting season).
I'll get a picture of one then.
Thanks
Greg

I was able to get some more pics last weekend.

I have 3 failed windows, so I will need 6 of these.

Greg

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8FEBCA33-7FBD-4A61-8392-971A25C1586D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A503A832-9B29-4CAD-946B-8CD2C6947707.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AC0EAF0F-B226-4ED8-830B-556CD5BFA6CF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 434AEECD-92D5-4C5A-8C3B-067BA3CCB7CE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 61E46FB3-E016-4DB7-A538-D3DDF0A7FDA2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Greg, that should be everything we need. I'll email you a purchase link right now for that quantity.

THANKS TOM and STEVE.

I have ordered my Channel Balances
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.