Sliding Window Guide

A home owner from New Fairfield, CT says:
I could find no names, numbers, or markings on my sliding window, so I don't know the manufacturer. The guides I need measure 7/8" tall. At first I thought of the Keller or the Reynolds that you show, but the slot is rectangular as you can see from the picture. Any ideas?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191028_155750.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This looks like a pivot shoe. I think we can replace it for you, but we'll need to see it out of the window to be certain. If you could measure the width and thickness of the shoe, that would be of great help as well. Finally, you say this is for a sliding window. Do you mean a double-hung window that you can move up and down? Sliding windows specifically refer to horizontal moving windows, so I'm just double-checking to be safe. Many thanks.

A home owner from New Fairfield, CT says:
You're right! My window is a double-hung that moves up and down only. I tried to take another one out, but it broke. (Not sure how to do it safely. I do have another window with these parts intact.) I measured the rectangular slot in front: 3/16 x 5/16. Does that help?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, that's not quite enough to go on. See the video below for details on how to remove your pivot shoe. See if this helps. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.