Sliding Window Roller

A home owner from Addison, Illinois says:
I have 2 separate windows with 2 each sliding windows where the rollers have rusted and the windows do not slide very well. I found that three of the rollers you advertise online are similar. (see attached images)

87-036 also appears to be similar but the size is off
87-010 appears to be the closest however the size is off
87-190 appears similar but has two wheels, mine has one and that size is also off, and the rollers are plastic

the size of mine is as follows:

the overall length is 1 1/2" the length of the box itself is 1 3/8"
the width of the overall is 1/2" the width of the box is 3/8" + (and if I figured it out it would be 13/32" as it measures in between the 3/8" 7/16" mark) I don't do 32's".
the depth of the whole unit that goes into the door opening is 1/2"

The Acorn (87-010) looks exactly like mine but as I said the size is off and as this has to be an exact fit I wasn't sure if that size would be ok. I will need sixteen of these and want to make sure I get the correct ones.
Thank you
Lorelei
User submitted photo of nylon window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Lorelei.

Please take a look at our 87-036. Yours appears to be very similar.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.