Sliding Window roller

A handy person from San Diego says:
This is a two-step plastic roller, about 50 years old. Allowing for wear, the outer step is 1/2" in diameter and 1/8" thick; the inner step is 1/4" diameter and 1/8" thick. The whole roller assy has a 1/8" axle hole. It is held in the extruded aluminum window frame with a steel pin that is pressed into place (easily removed with a small drift punch).

I cannot send you a picture and cannot afford to loose the worn sample as I'm trying to figure out some way to 'cludge' a solution and need it for modeling.

Does this match up with anything you have in your 'old' stock?

Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jim. Based on your description, I believe you have an old Air Control sliding window. Is that name familiar? Unfortunately, that roller is no longer available. I think you should look at our 87-009 or 87-011 instead. These are force fit in the bottom of window frame. See if either one would work for you. I cannot guarantee that they will, but they're the only things I can think of.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)