Sliding door glazing

A quick learner from Indiana says:
Glazing is on the left and right from top to bottom of trade. Picture shows going down one side. Other pic is my drawing of the piece shape.
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 55-170 weatherseal, this may work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)