Sliding door hardware

A home owner from Upstate NY says:
I've included to attached photos. The top roller mount to the end of the metal vertical sides of the sliding door. Manufacturer and price?
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 23-039, 23-040, or 23-207. Could one of these be the part you are looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)