Sliding door issue

A handy person from Norwood,PA says:

Hello my name is Rick Brown. I think the rollers on this door need to be replaced. The door is approximately 10 years old. The track is also worn pretty badly. Is their a sleeve available to put on top? I have googled all of the numbers on the door and sticker on side of door and they keep bringing me to this site so hopefully I'm in the right spot. I also am having trouble figuring out how to take the doors off. Any help regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

Rick

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Rick. Concerning the track, there is a cover you can use, yes. See our 8' long 80-103 and 6' long 80-102, as well as our high profile 80-100.

As for the rollers, I'm afraid there isn't any number or stamp on your door that will tell you what you have. You're going to have to remove one complete roller assembly and show me a photo of it. Knowing the width and thickness of the housing will also be a big help. For tips on how to remove your door, refer to the video below.

A handy person from Norwood,PA says:
Hi Tom thank you for the advice!, video and reference numbers. After I get the door and rollers off I will send more pics over.
Rick
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sounds great. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.