Sliding door latch with nite lock

A home owner from Yulee, FL says:

I am trying to replace this door latch with one that has the nite lock but i am unsure of the manufacturer. The overall length is 7 3/8" x 7/8". I wanted to verify if this one was the same part:

https://www.swisco.com/MI-Flush-Latch/pd/Patio-Glass-Door-Replacement-Locking-Handles/82-085

Thank you in Advance,

Aaron

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190612_193058.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190612_211801.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190612_211912.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190612_211900.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Aaron. I agree, the 82-085 looks like a good match. Just confirm that the hole spacing dimension also matches. Let us know what you find. 

A quick learner says:
Yes Sir. I found that one right after posting the question. Thank you for the response. Now I need to find it in white. Thanks again!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.