Sliding door track

A quick learner from California says:
Hello. The red arrow in the image is pointing to the track under the sliding glass door. You can't really see it, but it's cracked in half. I'm trying to find the part so that I can order a new one. Thanks for your help!
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't have an exact match, but you may be able to use our 80-105 as a substitute. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)