Sliding glass door handle

A home owner from Michigan says:
I purchased a home from a bank, so they had removed the sliding glass door handle. The door is white vinyl, with holes measuring 3 7/8 center to center. It also has two holes in between those, one with the rectangular opening for the latch or key. When I turn this with a regular screwdriver, the hook comes out and latches on a metal keeper. I need a handle, but I'm not sure which type to get. The door is approx 1 1/2" thick. Thanks. Julie Millin
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the Swisco 82-035 Patio Door Handle Set.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)