Key lock for D340398 sliding glass door handle

A home owner from PA says:
I'm trying to find a replacement for a sliding glass door. It does not have a keyed lock. The only number I can find is D340398. I need to find a new handle/lock that will fit the same holes as the current one, which is broken. The lock no longer turns. Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
When I cross-referenced that number, I got a few results for our 82-073 and 82-074, both of which have keyed locks and both of which have a hole spacing of 3-15/16". The only difference between them is that the 82-073 is for a 1-3/8" thick door and the 82-074 is for a 1-5/8" thick door. Could either of these work for you? If not, please take a few pictures of your existing hardware for us to see and we can try to find a better match. Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)