Sliding glass door keeper

A quick learner from USA says:
Attached please find photos of part needed. It is a catch for a sliding door. I could not find it on your website. Any help would be appreciated.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is a new one to me. How does the lock operate? Is there a metallic AAMA sticker on the frame of the door? If so, take a photo of it and send it to us. This would help in identifying the manufacturer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)