Sliding glass door spacer.

A quick learner from Brunswick, GA says:
We need this part that is between the stationary glass door and the sliding glass door. If we don't have this part between them, they don't seal properly.
Where can we get it???
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. I'm having trouble finding this, I'm afraid. Do you know the manufacturer? If not, check your door and see if there is a metallic AAMA sticker. If so, please take a picture of it for us to see. That will help us identify who made this and hopefully enable us to find the part.
A professional from California says:
This question has come up before. I don't remember the manufacturer, but I think they were still in business. This mounts on the track over the aluminum rail that runs between the slider and stationary. I don't think this was ever resolved.
They will probably have to make something. Maybe just a vinyl trim molding with a groove cut into it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)